Companies that are able to use diversity equity and inclusion for business growth set themselves apart from their competitors. They are able to retain diverse talent, create trust in their brand, and lead in creativity and innovation. For this reason, many of the world’s leading companies have Chief Diversity Officers oversee and implement their DEIB strategy.
Yet, Chief Diversity Officers often face challenges that may appear insurmountable. They are tasked with developing a DEIB strategy, aligning DEIB and business goals, and institutionalizing DEIB practices and initiatives across the organization. As the DEIB field evolves, Diversity Officers™ equips Chief Diversity Officers with the knowledge, tools, and resources necessary to achieve these outcomes successfully.
I welcome you to Diversity Officers™ where we provide spaces to exchange knowledge and tailored solutions and training, ensure DEIB and bottom line success.
Founder and Chairman
Articles About Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program
- Dennis Kennedy's Photo Gallery